Place of interest
The choice of the visitor who wants to know the location, attractions and lifestyle of Astypalea's are enough.
We propose a number of attractions that should not be missed and can be a daily trip. To combine a visit to a site with pleasure.
- The picturesque sheltered harbor of Pera Gialos and walk the streets from Main evenly between white houses with blue doors and windows and wooden balconies
- The square of the Hora.
- Windmills in the Hora that the jewel of the island.
- The Venetian castle of Astypalea beautiful churches, the Lady of the Castle and St George
- The Monastery of Panagia Portaitissa and Ecclesiastical Museum.
- The Archaeological Museum with finds of great archaeological value in Pera Gialos
- The Roman Baths in Talara Maltezana with colorful mosaics
- Background heroon French and the mosaic floor of the chair to Vassiliki Schoinonta
- The cave in the Deep Dragon
- The cave in Vatses
- The waterfall in Agio Gianni
- The Narkisseios Public Library housed in the Library
- The monastery of Agio Gianni, South of the island
- Cave Negrou in Livadi
- The castle of Agio Gianni in the Southwest Coast
- Monastery of Panagia Flevariotissas in the Hora
- Monastery of Agias Liviis, south of the island
- The Baby Cemetery in Hora
- Castellano, at "Mesa nisi"